Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Midterm Check In!

 I was sick the first two months of school, which was just stupid annoying.  Things are getting overwhelming with school! I have a TON of group work which is a pain even if I like the people in the group.  My student teaching application is due this Thursday.  That is a little weird for me because it makes graduating from college seem that much closer. I am not sure if I am ready for that... maybe avoid real life and get my masters... lol :) We will see.  Less then 5 months until Im 21.  Im excited others do not think it is that big of a deal.  Family is good.  My brilliant amazing little sister got into Rose, and is excited to go play soccer there. Dad is rocking the jobs, and Mom is struggling through the many issues that teachers always struggle with.  Matt Brown is a pain but I love him :) He took the LSAT so pray that he rocked it!!! I can't even believe he will be done with his bachelors degree! Yikes.  Real life here we come.  Oh yeah and I am doing fantasy football, and beating all the boys :) hahaha. They are pretty POed.  I picked my team with the help of Matts friends, and Matt puts my people in.  I take the glory for the victory!!! It is very fun.  I am doing pretty well, life has its bumps but they are small and I am happy.


"HAPPINESS is a decision; it is not based on what's going on around us.  it's based SOLELY on what's going on inside of us.  Our happiness is based on the thoughts that we choose to give our attention to; the thoughts that we choose to harbor."

No comments: