Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

I GOT A DOG :) After years and years of trying to get my mom to let me have a dog I finally got a dog. He is so good!  It was Dad's birthday present, and his name is Marley.  I have two weeks left in the semester, and a TON of stuff to get done.  Life is good, I get to go to Florida for Christmas break.  I <3 the warmth/beach.  I got an early Christmas gift from Matt, diamond earrings.  They are perfect and I love them.  He is pretty good to me.  This is our second time spending the holidays together, which seems a little weird.  Time flies, I cant believe the semester and Christmas are almost over!!!  I am happy which is always good.

I am starting to get really nervous about teaching.  The more classes I take the more overwhelmed I get by all that is expected of teachers with a broken system.  I have to create these elaborate lessons that reach all different learners which take a lot of time.  But I need to get my kids ready to pass a STUPID test which has become more important then actually learning material.  BLAH.  We definitely should get paid more! lol I suppose I will just cross each bridge as I come to them!

oh and IU beat Purdue today in football :) Hoo hoo hoo Hoosiers!!!!

No comments: